Chaos Marines Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Chaos vs. Space Marines

Répondre au sujet    Chaos Marines Index du Forum » Chaos Marines » Chaos Marines Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Chaos vs. Space Marines
Auteur Message
hawrdstrack

Message Chaos vs. Space Marines Répondre en citant
Hi,

The strongest armor in the game The greatest boarding potential of any faction
The ability to field two battleships Boarding Torpedoes more annoying than the Ork's And worst of all:Fast enough to chase chaos ships
I never had any trouble wasting loyalists or xenos, but I cannot seem to touch the SMs. Since their release my shipyard has looked like a scrapheap. I have temporarily resorted to the generator security team (+10 to attempts to cancel a warp) just so I can scrape up some XP from matches against SM. 
Carriers seem to be the obvious answer. I try to use fighters to block their torps and assualt craft and generally stay out of range. This works on inexperienced SM admirals half the time. Still, this tactic falls flat against the unthinkable Battle Barge, and someone had the bright idea to let them field two at a time. I have lost many CCs due to running out of time as the attacker because my remaining carriers, despite being outfitted with automated refueling, warp raptor crew, and liberal use of "Reload!" cannot damage these fast enough. I also love how, according to the faction select menu, SMs have "No Defensive Fighter" yet every single ship can be upgraded to take them.
Anyway, what is your experience fighting Space Marine fleets, how do you deal with them?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?t=20292
Data Analysis Software Example

Thank you.

Ven 1 Juin - 10:55 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 1 Juin - 10:55 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Chaos Marines Index du Forum » Chaos Marines » Chaos Marines Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation